Mollie is a pioneer in online payments and well known in the Fintech industry. Our dedication for online payments and passion to change the industry through technology is what we stand for. With more than 46.000 active merchants and a year over year growth of more than 100%. Mollie is one of the fastest growing Payment Service Provider in Europe. Our team of over 80 motivated young professionals, with a wide range of experience, are highly motivated to bring Mollie to the next level.
As a business development intern at Mollie, you will assist our young and ambitious team in which you will have many responsibilities, but also the time and freedom to develop your own skillset. In this role you will be helping the company drive exponential growth in the European e-commerce market.
As part of your responsibilities, you will:
- Talk to highly successful entrepreneurs, founders and e-commerce managers;
- Support the business development team with scouting, reviewing and qualifying prospects;
- Finding the decision makers, their contact details and establishing first contacts;
- Keep our sales pipeline filled with hot leads;
- Assist our business development team during the deal making;
- Negotiate pricing and up-sell.
- A third or fourth year HBO/University student who is currently finishing his or her degree;
- Dutch native who is fluent in English;
- Passion for sales and business development;
- Available for at least 6 months starting asap;
- Available for 3 to 5 days a week;
- A dynamic work style and a high goal orientation.
- Work alongside and learn from colleagues in sales, partnerships, growth and marketing;
- Experience working at one of the fastest growing fintech companies;
- Room for personal input and ideas;
- Internship compensation (€500 to €750 per month);
- Best possible facilities in the heart of Amsterdam (Keizersgracht);
- Excellent free lunches and snacks;
- Friday afternoon drinks.