Mollie is a pioneer in online payments and well known in the Fintech industry. Our dedication for online payments and passion to change the industry through technology is what we stand for. With more than 35.000 active merchants and a yearly growth of over 100%, Mollie is one of the fastest growing Payment Service Provider in Europe. Our team of over 60 motivated young professionals, with a wide range of experience, are highly motivated to bring Mollie to the next level.
Function & Profile
You have a commercial mindset and with your enthusiasm, perseverance and negotiation skills, you know how to convert leads and opportunities into success.You are an enthusiastic networker who adapts easily, who is a good and worthy interlocutor for potential clients. Achieving targets gives you extra motivation and keeps you going.
- Acquiring highly profitable and sustainable business;
- Responsible for incoming leads;
- Explore new opportunities and turn them into clear personal goals;
- Indicate market needs to improve our platform and services;
- Support your commercial team in bigger sales processes.
- You are a self-mover that is able to work independently;
- You are ambitious to grow on personal and professional level;
- You have at least 1 or 2 years experience in commercial role;
- You have a Bachelor's Degree in a relevant field;
- You are fluent in Dutch and English;
- You live in or near to Amsterdam;
- Full time (40hr) available.
What we are offering
- Good remuneration and the perks you can expect from a technology company;
- Challenging work;
- A great team that works together to take Mollie to the next level;
- Excellent fresh daily lunch;
- An informal atmosphere: work hard, play hard;
- Nice office on the Amsterdam canal;
- Innovative company with serious plans for the future;
- Reimbursement of travel expenses.
Want to first get to know Mollie and the Mollies? Great! Give us a call and drop by to find out why we are a leading tech firm. Contact : Arye Kirzner – firstname.lastname@example.org - +31642155724
A pre-employment screening is part of the hiring process and acquisition is not appreciated.