Mollie briefly explained
Mollie thrives on innovation. When we started we spearheaded the payments industry by introducing clever payment products which were easier, cheaper, and more flexible than what the rigid, cumbersome banks could do. Now, more than a decade later, Mollie has grown into a leading player in the industry and still working hard to make payments better through innovative products.
We couldn’t do this without our winning team. We have a clear focus on building a team of young and inquisitive minds. All of them share a natural urge to work with exciting, new technologies and products and the inclination to defy convention.
To support us with our future expansion, we are now looking to strengthen our HR and Recruitment team with a recruiter and HR professional.
- Consistently and creatively drive Mollie’s employer branding across the many disciplines we need;
- Define and align future hiring needs with the Management Team and Board;
- Manage the search and hiring process from start to finish which includes helping to define the required role, source and pre-screen candidates, coordinate interviews and the eventual contracting or rejection of candidates;
- Source your own candidates and be creative about new ways of sourcing;
- Source and hire within the Netherlands and abroad;
- Proactively develop and maintain a network of potential candidates within our target markets;
- Ensure a smooth onboarding of new team members;
- Draw up the medium term HR strategy aligned with company strategy and turn this into a practical plan for career planning, employee development and recruitment;
- Work closely with the HR manager in all day to day HR related activities;
- Share and transfer your passion of working at Mollie with your candidates.
- Minimum of 2-3 years of HR and Recruitment experience is required; (preferably in a comparable environment)
- Experience in recruiting across a diverse set of disciplines;
- Experience in international sourcing and hiring;
- Experience with full cycle of the hiring process; (sourcing and recruitment)
- Experience in recruiting senior roles;
- A clear methodology and systematic approach to recruitment;
- Strong communicator, able to sell the role to highly sought after candidates;
- Broad experience in (administrative) HR activities;
- Fluent in Dutch and English;
- Have an extensive network among innovative companies;
What can you expect?
- Excellent employment terms, including competitive salary.
- 25 days of annual leave.
- A position in a unique, young and fast growing fintech company.
- Freedom and flexibility.
- Great company culture and atmosphere.
Our selection procedure in a nutshell:
Apply by clicking the button below. The more you share about yourself and the reason you apply at Mollie, the better!
Let's first have a 'coffee chat' to introduce Mollie, the role and get to know you. This can be at our office, but this could also be via phone, Hangouts or Skype.
During the interview phase (of max. two rounds), we'll inform you as soon as we've decided whether we'd like to proceed with you.