Who are we?
Mollie thrives on innovation. When we started we spearheaded the payments industry by introducing clever payment products which were easier, cheaper, and more flexible than what the rigid, cumbersome banks could do. Now, more than a decade later, Mollie is still building innovative products and working hard to make payments better.
We couldn’t do this without our excellent team. We have a clear focus on building a team of young and inquisitive minds. All of them share a natural urge to work with exciting, new technologies and products. And we make sure that they get the opportunity to work with them to optimise workflows, work at the forefront of technology and, ultimately, build the future of payments.
Support: provide general and technical support to merchants. You will provide troubleshooting and technical support via phone, web-based tools and email.
Consulting: Advise merchants regarding the best implementation practices and also address specific merchants issues.
Desired skills and experience
- Dutch speaking is mandatory;
- Experience in problem analysis and resolution of software problems. This is something you really like doing;
- You have strong problem solving capabilities and are able to adapt to new processes and procedures quickly while dealing with many varied technical support requests;
- Really nice to haves would be experience with Wordpress, Magento, Opencart etc.
What do we offer?
- Excellent employment terms, including competitive salary;
- 25 days of annual leave;
- A position in a unique, young and fast growing fintech company;
- Working in the city center of Amsterdam (9 straatjes)
- Freedom and flexibility;
- Daily fresh lunches;
- Friday afternoon drinks.
Apply by clicking the button below. The more you share about yourself and the reason you apply at Mollie, the better! If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact our internal Recruiter Arye Kirzner - Arye@mollie.com - 020-8202070
Our selection procedure in a nutshell
Apply by clicking the button below. The more you share about yourself and the reason you apply at Mollie, the better!
Let's first have a 'coffee chat' to introduce Mollie, the role and get to know you. This can be at our office, but this could also be via phone, Hangouts or Skype.
During the interview phase (of max. two rounds), we'll inform you as soon as we've decided whether we'd like to proceed with you.